While it is the offseason and things are slow, I am introducing a major award at weareindy.com in an effort to generate content until training camp starts.
Accordingly, let me introduce the award, Weareindy’com’s Official Online Fan (WOOF). This award arbitrarily goes to a fan who is so desperate for Colts news that they will stop here to read about the latest in Colts-platypode action.
This year, our first ever WOOF goes to Dean. Dean is some dude who has been with us since the beginning and has even posted a comment or two for which we are grateful (p.s. Paddy, we need some way to search our site for stuff like Dean’s posts so I can put a link to them in case I was going to hand out a random major award).
So, to Dean, we say congratulations and to our other fans we say post in our comment section and you, too, may win an award.
And as our first ever WOOF recipient, Dean receives the following:
- Unlimited web access (from his house using internet he pays for) to weareindy.com for a year.
- Unlimited web access (from his house using internet he pays for) to weareindy.com’s archives for a year.
- Unlimited freedom to post comments to our pages (from his house using internet he pays for and subject to censorship or mockery as determined by me and Paddy).
- Unlimited freedom to promote weareindy.com as he sees fit (but we are not fans of dudes painting letters on their chests and spelling stuff out, though we can’t be picky at this point).
- A 0.0000001% stake in our failed Upchuck for Luck marketing campaign.
- Your name will be listed prominently in that little keyword thingy that I fill out when I make a post so if you search for your name, platypode, Colts, wearindy.com, and Rick O’Shay you might be listed in the first page of google search results.
- An occasional mention and show of gratitude for bothering to check in at weareindy.com.